We run holiday camps throughout the Merton school holidays at Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club. We work hard to create a great environment for the children to thrive in and build their love for tennis. The children have lots of fun and games and improve their tennis skills along the way. Holiday camps are great to introduce children to the sport or if your child already plays tennis they can use the intensive week to improve their playing ability. At Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club we have a pool table, Sky TV, table tennis and board games to keep children entertained over lunch and if we incur bad weather.
Aims of the camp
- Build a child’s confidence and self esteem
- Improve a child’s tennis ability and love for tennis
- Have lots of fun in a safe, friendly environment
Please find below the 2017 Holiday Camp dates:
Easter Holiday 2017
- Monday 3rd April to Friday 7th April
- Monday 10th April to Thursday 13th April
Summer Half Term 2017
- Tuesday 30th May to Friday 2nd June
Summer Holidays 2017
- Monday 24 July to Friday 28 July
- Monday 31 July to Friday 4 August
- Monday 7 August to Friday 11 August
- Monday 21 August to Friday 25 August
- Monday 14 August to Friday 18 August – NO CAMP
October Half Term 2017
- Monday 23rd October to Friday 27th October
The camps are fantastic value for money and especially when you book 3-5 days. You can book a pass and spread the days across 2 weeks if needed but I would suggest to book your dates early because our camps fill up fast.
Camps are for children aged 3 to 16 years.
Please note all prices listed below are INCLUSIVE of VAT.
|Age||Time||Day Rate||3 Day Pass||4 Day Pass||5 Day Pass|
|Tots 3&4 Years||10am-11am||£7.20||£18||£24||£30|
|7 Years +||10am-4pm||£36||£96||£108||£120|