We run holiday camps throughout the Merton school holidays at Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club. We work hard to create a great environment for the children to thrive in and build their love for tennis. The children have lots of fun and games and improve their tennis skills along the way. Holiday camps are great to introduce children to the sport or if your child already plays tennis they can use the intensive week to improve their playing ability. At Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club we have a pool table, Sky TV, table tennis and board games to keep children entertained over lunch and if we incur bad weather.
Aims of the camp
- Build a child’s confidence and self esteem
- Improve a child’s tennis ability and love for tennis
- Have lots of fun in a safe, friendly environment
Please find below the remaining 2019 Holiday Camp dates:
Summer Holidays 2018
- Monday 23 July to Friday 27 July
- Monday 30 July to Friday 3 August
- Monday 6 August to Friday 10 August
- Monday 13 August to Friday 17 August
- Monday 20 August to Friday 24 August – NO CAMP
- Tuesday 28 August to 31 August
October Half Term 2018
- Monday 22 October to Friday 26 October
The camps are fantastic value for money and especially when you book 3-5 days. You can book a pass and spread the days across 2 weeks if needed but I would suggest to book your dates early because our camps fill up fast.
Camps are for children aged 3 to 16 years.Please note all prices listed below are INCLUSIVE of VAT.
|Age||Time||Day Rate||3 Day Pass||4 Day Pass||5 Day Pass|
|Tots 3&4 Years||10am-11am||£7.20||£18||£24||£30|
|7 Years +||10am-4pm||£36||£96||£108||£120|
To book please enrol below, or email Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.