Due to Covid-19 we are taking precautions to stop the spread of the virus and run our camps in the safest way possible. We are following LTA and government guidance and are setting the following rules that must be followed:
- If children have been in contact with someone with Coronavirus symptoms they should not attend the camp.
- If possible, all players should bring their own racket. We will have some spare rackets but if used they will be cleaned and out of use for 72 hours.
- Players must maintain social distancing and the coaches will plan sessions to keep players at a safe distance.
- Hand sanitizer must be used on arrival, before breaks and at the end of the camp.
- Maximum 5 players and 1 coach per group. Only 9-10am and 9am-12pm available. Restricted places of just 20 players (As guidance changes we may open more spaces on the camps).
- If bad weather is predicted all morning, we will cancel the camp. We can use the clubhouse for snacks/breaks but children must maintain one metre distancing.
We run holiday camps throughout the Merton school holidays at Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club. We work hard to create a great environment for the children to thrive in and build their love for tennis.
The children have lots of fun and games and improve their tennis skills along the way. Holiday camps are great to introduce children to the sport or if your child already plays tennis they can use the intensive week to improve their playing ability. At Cranleigh Lawn Tennis and Social Club we have a pool table, table tennis and board games to keep children entertained over lunch and if we incur bad weather.
Aims of the camp
- Build a child’s confidence and self esteem
- Improve a child’s tennis ability and love for tennis
- Have lots of fun in a safe, friendly environment
Please find below the 2020 Holiday Camp dates:
Summer Holidays 2020
- Monday 20 July to Friday 24 July
- Monday 27 July to Friday 31 July
- Tuesday 4 August to Friday 7 August
- Monday 10 August to Friday 14 August
- Monday 17 August to Friday 21 August
October Half Term 2020
Monday 26 October to Friday 30 October
The camps are fantastic value for money and especially when you book 3-5+ days. Discounts available:10% for 3 Days. 15% for 4 Days. 20% for 5+ Days.
You can book a pass and spread the days across weeks if needed, however we would suggest to book your dates early because our camps are busy.
Camps are for children aged 3 to 14 years.Please note all prices listed below are INCLUSIVE of VAT.
|Age||Time||Day Rate||3 Day Pass||4 Day Pass||5 Day Pass|
|Tots 3&4 Years||9am-10am||£9.60||Save 10%||Save 15%||Save 20%|
|5-8 Years||9am-12pm||£24||Save 10%||Save 15%||Save 20%|
|9-14 Years +||9am-12pm||£24||Save 10%||Save 15%||Save 20%|
To book please enrol below, or email Grant at email@example.com.